Here my latest blog post. Enjoy 🙂
Mediation helps you to relax and focus on your mind, body and spirit. Here are some tips on getting started with mediation.
- Relaxed yourself and bring yourself to a comfortable position which can include sitting in a chair, on the floor or lying on your back.
- Release – Exhale completely. Please mentally be aware that you are releasing your frustration, anger, etc.
- Release- Make sure to inhale slowly and you can mentally say ” one” while doing this. Allow yourself a slight pause then begin to exhale again. Mentally know that you are allowing peace back into your body.
- Exhale and release- Continue to do this cycle for about 5 mins and continue to say inhale “peace” exhale “frustration”.
- Added bonus ~ Music can also help you as well as listening to nature. For example, you can go outside and sit and listen to the wind blowing, the birds chirping…
View original post 324 more words